With some time I'd like to fill this up with the sweetest parts of my life and a little bit in-between to make the sweet parts even sweeter. My name is Danielle (Ellie, if you wanna be cute) and Greg is my oh-so-handsome better half. He lives in Bismarck North Dakota and I'm almost a thousand miles away from him in St. George Utah. (Don't worry, we'll be together soon.) I work as a caretaker while I pursue my photography, Opal Images. I shoot with a Canon t3i and I'm a sucker for at-home portraits/anything in black and white. Lucy is my pug and my muse. She snores when she's awake and can't ever keep her tongue in her mouth. I love Mexican food, silver jewelry, and any book I can get my hands on. I'm glad you're here. Share and connect with me, the comment box is always open. Xo

Friday, April 25, 2014

Elena! (Senior)

Here are some of my favorites! There wasn't much editing to be done, she's totally beautiful and photogenic. That shiny hair, and glowing skin? All natural. We drove around town for a few hours and became such good friends we were taking Snapchats together by the end of it. Our focus was senior pictures, and when I asked her if there was theme she wanted to work off of, she casually said,
 "Well I just really love snowcones."
I hope she's as happy with how they turned out as I am.

 Thanks for looking. Xo




2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Danielle. Where were you for my senior pictures? Oh yea...a practically a baby!

    ReplyDelete